Preparing to Sell
When it comes to selling your home, you’ve got your priorities. After all, this is one of the biggest investments you own! With Deirdre at your side, you'll experience the immeasurable value of a savvy and experienced agent. Deirdre typically sells her client’s homes more quickly than the Toronto Real Estate Board average, and in many cases, for more than they expect. Feel confident with a personalized marketing strategy, constant updates on progress, and a hardworking representative on your side who makes sure the sale of your home is smooth and seamless process.
What does Deirdre do for you when you are Selling your Home?
- Find out what is really important to you about selling your home
- Helps you define your goals for pricing, ensuring that all market factors are taken into account.
- Gives you access to market data to compare and review similar properties which have sold, so you can make an informed decision.
- Makes the home sale-ready, providing a complimentary consultation with a home staging firm.
- Provide access to reliable trades people and professionals who will help you make your home stand out from the competition, making it the best in its class.
- Design a customized marketing strategy that suits the home, that is tailored to reach the most relevant and qualified real estate buyers through online, social media, mobile, print and traditional marketing.
- Expert Negotiating techniques to get you the best price possible.
- You will always know what actions are being taken to sell your home
- You will always be able to reach me by phone or email
- I will provide you with regular updates on our progress
- I will keep you informed about changing market conditions
- Continuing service beyond the day you move. After all, Deirdre is Your Realtor For Life
FIND OUT THE VALUE OF YOUR HOME
Home Staging Checklist
Your goal is to make it easy for potential buyers to picture themselves living in your home. Here’s a list of house staging tips to help you make the right impression on potential buyers.